Underground Elephant

www.undergroundelephant.com
There are newer employer reviews for Underground Elephant

Challenging, Fulfilling, and Fun

I have been working at Underground Elephant

Pros

There is no question we work and work hard at Underground Elephant, but the environment is more similar to spending time with friends, than being at a job. Our CEO goes above and beyond to make our workplace a fun and exciting place to be. His sense of team building and group growth is unlike any I've ever experienced, and it's likely the reason why we all strive to be particularly efficient and effective at our jobs. Overall it's an excellent place to work and I highly recommend it to anyone seeking a rewarding career.

Cons

If there is a downside to working here, it is that sometimes there is a distracting amount of fun that goes on. We throw Nerf balls at one another during the day, and there is a rare moment when it's inopportune. If I had to choose between having that or not, I would definitely choose to have it.

Don't forget to give credit to some of the people who don't always appear to have a direct connection to the day to day operations. I'm certain they do more than you can always tell at first glance. They are part of the team too.

49 Other Employee Reviews for Underground Elephant (View Most Recent)

Exciting Place to Work

Current Employee - Web Developer in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Web Developer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Underground Elephant

Pros

Great pay, opportunities for advancement and awesome work environment. I like the tech staff, because they are very knowledgeable and are able to answer all questions. I like the management because they are constantly providing great pep talks and providing feedback on how we can do our jobs better. I am also constantly finding the opportunity to grow my skills better.

Cons

Parking costs a little bit.

Great new accountability structure.

Proud to be an Elephant!

I have been working at Underground Elephant

Pros

I feel very lucky to be able to work at a company like Underground Elephant. Everyone at UE works very hard to produce high quality work, inspiring others around them to do the same. What I love about UE is that it is not your average office. It is fun, lively, and I can honestly say I enjoy coming to work everyday. In the past I have worked with other companies where I find myself counting down the hours until the end of the day, but that is not the case here. What I think is most important is that I leave everyday feeling like I worked hard to complete the goals that I have set out to accomplish at the beginning of the day.

Cons

One of the great things about working at UE is that it is located in the heart of downtown San Diego. The only downside is that you have to pay for parking each day. On the upside the daily rate is reasonable and its a small price to pay to be able to work right next to the baseball field!

I really appreciate all the helpful advice and encouragement I have received from the leadership at UE. It's nice to know that you are working for a company that is interested in your success and works to help you reach your goals!

There are newer employer reviews for Underground Elephant