Challenging, Fulfilling, and Fun

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Underground Elephant

Pros

There is no question we work and work hard at Underground Elephant, but the environment is more similar to spending time with friends, than being at a job. Our CEO goes above and beyond to make our workplace a fun and exciting place to be. His sense of team building and group growth is unlike any I've ever experienced, and it's likely the reason why we all strive to be particularly efficient and effective at our jobs. Overall it's an excellent place to work and I highly recommend it to anyone seeking a rewarding career.

Cons

If there is a downside to working here, it is that sometimes there is a distracting amount of fun that goes on. We throw Nerf balls at one another during the day, and there is a rare moment when it's inopportune. If I had to choose between having that or not, I would definitely choose to have it.

Don't forget to give credit to some of the people who don't always appear to have a direct connection to the day to day operations. I'm certain they do more than you can always tell at first glance. They are part of the team too.

Other Reviews for Underground Elephant

Quick and Fun

Current Employee - Web Developer  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Web Developer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Underground Elephant

Pros

Fast Paced
    Never Boring
    Organized
    Good Leadership
    Room to Grow

Cons

Very Fast
    Very Hectic
    Be Good at what you do

Keep it up!

Exciting Place to Work

Current Employee - Web Developer  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Web Developer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Underground Elephant

Pros

Great pay, opportunities for advancement and awesome work environment. I like the tech staff, because they are very knowledgeable and are able to answer all questions. I like the management because they are constantly providing great pep talks and providing feedback on how we can do our jobs better. I am also constantly finding the opportunity to grow my skills better.

Cons

Parking costs a little bit.

Great new accountability structure.

There are newer employer reviews for Underground Elephant.

Worked for Underground Elephant? Contribute to the Community!