Uni-Select

www.uni-select.com
  www.uni-select.com
There are newer employer reviews for Uni-Select

Was a nice place to work.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I worked at Uni-Select

Pros

Challenging and nice people. Lot's of responsability.

Cons

Union is strong (too strong). Some manager needs more maturity.

To take time to sit with competent people sometimes.

41 Other Employee Reviews for Uni-Select (View Most Recent)

Adminisrative Assistant - Student Job

Former Employee - Adminisrative Assistant - Student Job in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I worked at Uni-Select

Pros

Big company wih some perks (cheaper auto parts, etc.) and they have an array of locations. HQ is in Boucherville QC. Very useful for people wanting to avoid the commute to Montreal. My manager was good, but many people criticized decisions of higher management. I can't really comment on these since I was not high enough in the company ... but at my level, I was not affected by these 'bad decisions'. I liked my experience and it allowed me to gain a lot of new skills I can now apply in my career. Would recommend this company to job seekers! Co-workers are very helpful and ressourceful if you need help or have questions regarding new applicaions (softwares) or etc.

Cons

Some people were critical of higher management and their 'bad decisions'. At my level in he company (very low! lol), I couldn't not really see the impact of these decisions nor could I say if they were right or wrong. However, that many complaints from co-workers can become tiring and repetitive. Lunches wih my manager and one of her friends were basically just ranting sessions about management. From my end, I don't really have any other feedback. My experience was overall very good and as I mentioned, I was able to learn a few new things at the company, which is a great plus.

Does not apply.

Business Analyst

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Boucherville, QC (Canada)
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Boucherville, QC (Canada)

I worked at Uni-Select full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

L'ambiance de travail est très bonne et il y a beaucoup de travail d'équipe. J'ai adoré mon passage à la compagnie et ma participation à sa croissance

Cons

Employees need to be more informed about their plan in the company so they could plan their future to continue their career

Employee need to me more informed about their plan in the cie

There are newer employer reviews for Uni-Select