Uni-Select

www.uni-select.com

There are peaks and there are valleys.

Operations (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

ProsUniselect provided me with an opportunity to gain industry experience. Local control of operation has helped grow this company over time. Many employees were good people with tremendous experience.

ConsNew SAP platform has severely challenged morale and stability. Board has changed leadership way too frequently, seemingly blaming them for performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt was not your employees fault that operations have deteriorated. Your system (SAP) is seriously flawed. Be honest with employees, firing several hundred people and calling it unlocking shareholder value is absurd.

Traveling through a Rough Spot but use to be Great!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kennesaw, GA

I have been working at Uni-Select full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Five years ago things were very different with this company. Uni-Select used to be employee and customer oriented and it was a pleasure to… Cons: SAP computer conversionhad to be done due to all the different computer systems in the field but it has been a challenge to say the… Advice to Senior Management: Go back to the way of business that got you here in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A large organization that runs like a family owned business.

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Uni-Select full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The individuals and customers that make up the Uni-Select network… Cons: Communication from upper management down to employees was mediocre. The rumor mill would inform employees of company changes weeks before upper… Advice to Senior Management: Be more open with employees regarding changes. Don't leave unqualified or underperforming employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Uni-Select.

Worked for Uni-Select? Contribute to the Community!