Uni-Select

www.uni-select.com
  www.uni-select.com
There are newer employer reviews for Uni-Select

"Titanic" sinking faster then they think

Current Employee - Counter Person in Buffalo, NY
Current Employee - Counter Person in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at Uni-Select full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Not much good to say only that its a pay check. the spiff's that vendor's offer to the counter person is very nice at least they appreciate what you do for them.

Cons

Customer service doesn't seem like it exists anymore all corporate management cares about is gross profit and to do more with less. part time help no more than 25 hours a week. Full time only 40 hours and if you work past it they alter your time so it is only 40 hours. God forbid your helping a customer and work 15 minutes overtime and make a nice sale they would rather you not take care of the customer.

get out from behind the desk and work out in the field and see what it is really like. Not everything that you see on paper works in the real world. Take care of your employee's better show them you care not treat them like they are all replaceable.

41 Other Employee Reviews for Uni-Select (View Most Recent)

This company can only hope they get bought out!

Former Employee - Counter in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Counter in New York, NY

I worked at Uni-Select full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Pay was ok. Co-workers

Cons

Cutting all part time workers to 25 hours a week. Which cut staff. Not replacing staff in stores that truly needed bodies. No overtime. But still questioned by management why customers aren't happy with service! The good old work harder with less.!

This company will be swallowed up by the competition. Your cutting of staff has hurt morale and your service. Nobody feels safe working there. You will continue to bleed quality help unless you change the way you do business. I've been in this business 20 years. I left after 10 years. I have never seen mismanagement this bad. I don't see the light at the end of tunnel for uniselect. It's a shame you have ruined this place with your practices.

It alright.

I have been working at Uni-Select

Pros

VERY flexible with PTO, work/life balance

Cons

Management do not take ownership of things gone wrong

There are newer employer reviews for Uni-Select