Uni-Select
www.uni-select.com Boucherville, Canada 5000+ Employees

USI Canada or US?

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPlenty of work and chalenges for accountants. Presently implementing a new ERP system will make the future very interesting for growth opportunities.

ConsExtremly demanding work loads for everyone. Old school management, family owners and Canadian head office create a confused environment for decisssion making. Not very proacctive and a bumpy road ahead.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your act toogeter and be more transparent. You cannot manage one business as if you had two. Is this a canadian owned busniess or a US driven one?

Was a nice place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Montreal, QC (Canada)

I worked at Uni-Select

Pros: Challenging and nice people. Lot's of responsability. Cons: Union is strong (too strong). Some manager needs more maturity. Advice to Senior Management: To take time to sit with competent people sometimes. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Adminisrative Assistant - Student Job

Adminisrative Assistant - Student Job (Former Employee)
    Montreal, QC (Canada)

I worked at Uni-Select

Pros: Big company wih some perks (cheaper auto parts, etc.) and they have an array of locations. HQ is in Boucherville QC. Very useful for people… Cons: Some people were critical of higher management and their 'bad decisions'. At my level in he company (very low! lol), I couldn't not really see… Advice to Senior Management: Does not apply. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Uni-Select.

Worked for Uni-Select? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Uni-Select reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Uni-Select CEO Richard G. Roy. All reviews posted anonymously by Uni-Select employees.