UniFirst

There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst

Good Sales Opportunity

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Sales Executive in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at UniFirst

Pros

The compensation structure is good. Base plus commission with a generous car allowance. Benefits are also good including shared major medical, 401K with employer matching as well as supplemental dental, vision etc. This is a good opportunity for someone starting in their Sales Career or a seasoned professional that likes to work independently. There are many different career tracks in the Company.

Cons

Little cooperation between divisions, such as exchanging data base information for lead generation.

Foster an enviroment for more cooperation between the divisions for cross marketing and referal opportunities.

290 Other Employee Reviews for UniFirst (View Most Recent)

Could be a great company

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Langley, BC (Canada)
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Langley, BC (Canada)

I worked at UniFirst full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working monday to friday was nice. But the Lack of good managment was what ruined my experience. I believe that the CEOS put too much pressure on our specific location

Cons

Too Much pressure for sales, even though they are a multi billion dollar company. I guess because they are amaerican.

Don't educate employees about how much the company is worth and how every mistake they make costs them money. No body is perfect.

Excellent company with great training and support

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Kamloops, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Kamloops, BC (Canada)

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very supportive environment, great reputation, and the ability to manage your own schedule. I have a young family so being able to work my responsibilities at work around my responsibilities at home is extremely valuable to me. Unifirst has afforded me a great opportunity to provide for my family and train for a future with them that offers lots of growth.

Cons

This is an extremely competitive industry and as such makes it a very challenging task to achieve sales targets.

There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst