UniFirst

There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst

Great Development Opportunity

Current Employee - Corporate Employee - Sales in New York, NY
Current Employee - Corporate Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Joining this company was one of the best decisions I have ever made. UniFirst has given me the opportunity to find my professional passion, and the support needed to be successful. I can't say enough for the training I have received in my time with UniFirst. There is a nice balance between work and life, and the people are great. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to take the next step in their career.

Cons

Some of the internal systems are a bit antiquated. However, this is currently being addressed and should be much improved withing the next year. We also get started a little earlier in the day than most companies, so you will have to learn to be a morning person.

Continue to invest in the emerging futureleaders of this company. Stay on top of changing work force trends in order to retain top talent.

282 Other Employee Reviews for UniFirst (View Most Recent)

A great opportunity and experience.

Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH

I worked at UniFirst full-time (more than an year)

Pros

A strong training program to start your career and continual training throughout tenure, Clear goals and sales numbers to hit, Many career paths and clear objectives to achieve those, Support and direction from local and national management, If you work hard and buy in you will be successful.

Cons

A lot of cold calls (phone / door knocks) and rejection, This position is not easy.

Growing Company with great opportunity for advancement

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

UniFirst is a fast growing, family-run company with an endless oppotunity for advancement. Outside sales is a great place to get some valuable experience, make good money & set yourself up for a successful career. Although the first year can be extremely challenging, if you commit yourself to the position the sky is really the limit. The training is intense but with the intention of developing their people into future company leaders.

Cons

The hours can be long but are really an investment in your future.

Continue to spend the money to develop your people and promote from within.

There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst