UniFirst

Great Experience with UniFirst for past 5 years to present

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Milwaukee, WI
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have been working for UniFirst for the past 5 years and just recently got promoted. I came here right out of college and have worked in sales the whole time. UniFirst is like a big family. They have been very good to me over the years and it is an amazing company to work for. Overall I have had a great experience and would recommend UniFirst to anyone :)

Cons

I do not have any cons currently

Upper Management does an amazing job. The way they run the company has been a big reason why the culture is so great and UniFirst and I have stayed here so long.

282 Other Employee Reviews for UniFirst (View Most Recent)

Advancement and Support

Current Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

UniFirst is a growing company that supports and advances its people that are willing to look and strive for new challenges.
    UniFirst's number one pro is its people. There has not been a time that I have reached out for help and did not get it!! Everyone wants people that are willing to do their part to succeed.

Cons

It is a big company and you have to be willing to reach out to people you may not know or feel comfortable with to find information you need.

Continue to adapt to the new generations.

Great Development Opportunity

Current Employee - Corporate Employee - Sales in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Corporate Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Joining this company was one of the best decisions I have ever made. UniFirst has given me the opportunity to find my professional passion, and the support needed to be successful. I can't say enough for the training I have received in my time with UniFirst. There is a nice balance between work and life, and the people are great. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to take the next step in their career.

Cons

Some of the internal systems are a bit antiquated. However, this is currently being addressed and should be much improved withing the next year. We also get started a little earlier in the day than most companies, so you will have to learn to be a morning person.

Continue to invest in the emerging futureleaders of this company. Stay on top of changing work force trends in order to retain top talent.

There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst