UniFirst

www.unifirst.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst

UniFirst is a great company to work for

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Nashua, NH
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Nashua, NH

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I stared at UniFirst after I graduated College in 2009. I received excellent training and coaching from my direct manager, regional manager, and corporate trainers. In my second year as a Sales Consultant I was a President's Club winner. Soon After, I was promoted to a sales management position. Currently, my team is full with excellent people who enjoy this tough, rewarding sales career. There is always room for upward growth for winners at UniFirst. People who bad mouth this company simply do not have what it takes to succeed here.

Cons

If you want an easy, laidback, carefree career, UniFirst Sales is most likely not a good fit for you.

306 Other Employee Reviews for UniFirst (View Most Recent)

Great Experience with UniFirst for past 5 years to present

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have been working for UniFirst for the past 5 years and just recently got promoted. I came here right out of college and have worked in sales the whole time. UniFirst is like a big family. They have been very good to me over the years and it is an amazing company to work for. Overall I have had a great experience and would recommend UniFirst to anyone :)

Cons

I do not have any cons currently

Upper Management does an amazing job. The way they run the company has been a big reason why the culture is so great and UniFirst and I have stayed here so long.

Advancement and Support

Current Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

UniFirst is a growing company that supports and advances its people that are willing to look and strive for new challenges.
    UniFirst's number one pro is its people. There has not been a time that I have reached out for help and did not get it!! Everyone wants people that are willing to do their part to succeed.

Cons

It is a big company and you have to be willing to reach out to people you may not know or feel comfortable with to find information you need.

Continue to adapt to the new generations.

There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst