There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst

UniFirst is a great company to work for

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Nashua, NH
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Nashua, NH

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I stared at UniFirst after I graduated College in 2009. I received excellent training and coaching from my direct manager, regional manager, and corporate trainers. In my second year as a Sales Consultant I was a President's Club winner. Soon After, I was promoted to a sales management position. Currently, my team is full with excellent people who enjoy this tough, rewarding sales career. There is always room for upward growth for winners at UniFirst. People who bad mouth this company simply do not have what it takes to succeed here.

Cons

If you want an easy, laidback, carefree career, UniFirst Sales is most likely not a good fit for you.

Other Employee Reviews for UniFirst

1. Fast track to management

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company gives you all the tools you need to succeed. There is no other entry level sales organization that gives you the support, training, coaching and development to survive and succeed in the toughest and most competitive industries in the business services division. I advise anyone looking to enter a challenging world full of rewards for hard work and tenacity to APPLY NOW.

Cons

You need to figure out how to break through barriers. It's a very tough industry.

Advice to Management

Keep driving a coaching culture. We would be no where without it.

Great Experience with UniFirst for past 5 years to present

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been working for UniFirst for the past 5 years and just recently got promoted. I came here right out of college and have worked in sales the whole time. UniFirst is like a big family. They have been very good to me over the years and it is an amazing company to work for. Overall I have had a great experience and would recommend UniFirst to anyone :)

Cons

I do not have any cons currently

Advice to Management

Upper Management does an amazing job. The way they run the company has been a big reason why the culture is so great and UniFirst and I have stayed here so long.