There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst

Great company with consistant growth

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH

I worked at UniFirst full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

UniFirst is a company that values thier employees and provides them with the tools they need to be suucessful. Although starting at UniFirst you, will have to devote a lot of your time learning product and the sales process, it realy molds you for a succussful future. There is amazing opportunity to advancement as they continue to grow.

Cons

Long hours and quotas to meet. If you can't handle high pressure, results driven position, probably not a good fit, although very rewardiing

Continue to focus on training and developing your people. The more time you invest in them now, the more successful you will both be.

reviews filtered by
  1. A excellent company to work for that lives up to there promises

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Lynchburg, VA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Lynchburg, VA

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

A very career and family oriented company. There is alot of upward mobility in the company if you are willing to move. Great people to work for.

Cons

It is a very challenging industry as a wholeamour. very competitive and not a glamours job if you are use to higher end sales ect.

Continue to bring Unifirst update on technology

2. UniFirst is a great company to work for

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Nashua, NH
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Nashua, NH

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I stared at UniFirst after I graduated College in 2009. I received excellent training and coaching from my direct manager, regional manager, and corporate trainers. In my second year as a Sales Consultant I was a President's Club winner. Soon After, I was promoted to a sales management position. Currently, my team is full with excellent people who enjoy this tough, rewarding sales career. There is always room for upward growth for winners at UniFirst. People who bad mouth this company simply do not have what it takes to succeed here.

Cons

If you want an easy, laidback, carefree career, UniFirst Sales is most likely not a good fit for you.

There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst