There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst

Great Company With Growing Opportunity

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Louisville, KY
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Louisville, KY

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I was with UniFirst for over 5 years before I let a recruiter and the chance for more money change my career path.
When I left, I thought money would make things so much easier for my family and me.
I did have the support of my family and UniFirst Management. However, they told me not to leave, because of my love and passion for UniFirst. At times, I am stubborn, which led me to leave UniFirst and take the next step in my career.
However, the first week on the new job I discovered very quickly how much I missed UniFirst. I missed the people, management, support, atmosphere, company, what I sold for a living, and the entire job itself. At UniFirst I have never felt like a number but ALWAYS like a person who is respected.
The extra money did make my life easier, but deep down I was miserable.
I was very blessed to be able to work my way back into the company and UniFirst welcomed me with open arms.
UniFirst has been great to me and my family. I am proud to call UniFirst Corporation my home.

Cons

Only hard work and dedication will make you successful. This is not a job where you can work part time and have full time success. If you are driven, competitive, and have a great attitude, then UniFirst is a place you can succeed.

Stick to the founding principles and never stop investing in the company and its people.

258 Other Employee Reviews for UniFirst (View Most Recent)

Fast track to management

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This company gives you all the tools you need to succeed. There is no other entry level sales organization that gives you the support, training, coaching and development to survive and succeed in the toughest and most competitive industries in the business services division. I advise anyone looking to enter a challenging world full of rewards for hard work and tenacity to APPLY NOW.

Cons

You need to figure out how to break through barriers. It's a very tough industry.

Keep driving a coaching culture. We would be no where without it.

UniFirst is a great company to work for

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Nashua, NH
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Nashua, NH

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I stared at UniFirst after I graduated College in 2009. I received excellent training and coaching from my direct manager, regional manager, and corporate trainers. In my second year as a Sales Consultant I was a President's Club winner. Soon After, I was promoted to a sales management position. Currently, my team is full with excellent people who enjoy this tough, rewarding sales career. There is always room for upward growth for winners at UniFirst. People who bad mouth this company simply do not have what it takes to succeed here.

Cons

If you want an easy, laidback, carefree career, UniFirst Sales is most likely not a good fit for you.

There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst