There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst

Great Company With Growing Opportunity

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  Louisville, KY
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Louisville, KY

I have been working at UniFirst full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I was with UniFirst for over 5 years before I let a recruiter and the chance for more money change my career path.
When I left, I thought money would make things so much easier for my family and me.
I did have the support of my family and UniFirst Management. However, they told me not to leave, because of my love and passion for UniFirst. At times, I am stubborn, which led me to leave UniFirst and take the next step in my career.
However, the first week on the new job I discovered very quickly how much I missed UniFirst. I missed the people, management, support, atmosphere, company, what I sold for a living, and the entire job itself. At UniFirst I have never felt like a number but ALWAYS like a person who is respected.
The extra money did make my life easier, but deep down I was miserable.
I was very blessed to be able to work my way back into the company and UniFirst welcomed me with open arms.
UniFirst has been great to me and my family. I am proud to call UniFirst Corporation my home.

Cons

Only hard work and dedication will make you successful. This is not a job where you can work part time and have full time success. If you are driven, competitive, and have a great attitude, then UniFirst is a place you can succeed.

Stick to the founding principles and never stop investing in the company and its people.

237 Other Employee Reviews for UniFirst (View Most Recent)

Great company with consistant growth

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH

I worked at UniFirst full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

UniFirst is a company that values thier employees and provides them with the tools they need to be suucessful. Although starting at UniFirst you, will have to devote a lot of your time learning product and the sales process, it realy molds you for a succussful future. There is amazing opportunity to advancement as they continue to grow.

Cons

Long hours and quotas to meet. If you can't handle high pressure, results driven position, probably not a good fit, although very rewardiing

Continue to focus on training and developing your people. The more time you invest in them now, the more successful you will both be.

A excellent company to work for that lives up to there promises

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  Lynchburg, VA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Lynchburg, VA

I have been working at UniFirst full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A very career and family oriented company. There is alot of upward mobility in the company if you are willing to move. Great people to work for.

Cons

It is a very challenging industry as a wholeamour. very competitive and not a glamours job if you are use to higher end sales ect.

Continue to bring Unifirst update on technology

There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst

Worked for UniFirst? Contribute to the Community!