UniFirst

www.unifirst.com

Great Company With Growing Opportunity

Sales Manager (Current Employee) Louisville, KY

ProsI was with UniFirst for over 5 years before I let a recruiter and the chance for more money change my career path.
When I left, I thought money would make things so much easier for my family and me.
I did have the support of my family and UniFirst Management. However, they told me not to leave, because of my love and passion for UniFirst. At times, I am stubborn, which led me to leave UniFirst and take the next step in my career.
However, the first week on the new job I discovered very quickly how much I missed UniFirst. I missed the people, management, support, atmosphere, company, what I sold for a living, and the entire job itself. At UniFirst I have never felt like a number but ALWAYS like a person who is respected.
The extra money did make my life easier, but deep down I was miserable.
I was very blessed to be able to work my way back into the company and UniFirst welcomed me with open arms.
UniFirst has been great to me and my family. I am proud to call UniFirst Corporation my home.

ConsOnly hard work and dedication will make you successful. This is not a job where you can work part time and have full time success. If you are driven, competitive, and have a great attitude, then UniFirst is a place you can succeed.

Advice to Senior ManagementStick to the founding principles and never stop investing in the company and its people.

Great company with consistant growth

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Cleveland, OH

I worked at UniFirst full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: UniFirst is a company that values thier employees and provides them with the tools they need to be suucessful. Although starting at UniFirst you, will… Cons: Long hours and quotas to meet. If you can't handle high… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to focus on training and developing your people. The more time… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fast track to management

Sales Manager (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at UniFirst full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: This company gives you all the tools you need to succeed. There is no other entry level sales organization that gives you the support, training,… Cons: You need to figure out how to break through barriers.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep driving a coaching culture. We would be no where… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on UniFirst.

Worked for UniFirst? Contribute to the Community!