UniFirst

There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst

Great Company With Growing Opportunity

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Louisville, KY
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Louisville, KY

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I was with UniFirst for over 5 years before I let a recruiter and the chance for more money change my career path.
When I left, I thought money would make things so much easier for my family and me.
I did have the support of my family and UniFirst Management. However, they told me not to leave, because of my love and passion for UniFirst. At times, I am stubborn, which led me to leave UniFirst and take the next step in my career.
However, the first week on the new job I discovered very quickly how much I missed UniFirst. I missed the people, management, support, atmosphere, company, what I sold for a living, and the entire job itself. At UniFirst I have never felt like a number but ALWAYS like a person who is respected.
The extra money did make my life easier, but deep down I was miserable.
I was very blessed to be able to work my way back into the company and UniFirst welcomed me with open arms.
UniFirst has been great to me and my family. I am proud to call UniFirst Corporation my home.

Cons

Only hard work and dedication will make you successful. This is not a job where you can work part time and have full time success. If you are driven, competitive, and have a great attitude, then UniFirst is a place you can succeed.

Stick to the founding principles and never stop investing in the company and its people.

282 Other Employee Reviews for UniFirst (View Most Recent)

Great company with consistant growth

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH

I worked at UniFirst full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

UniFirst is a company that values thier employees and provides them with the tools they need to be suucessful. Although starting at UniFirst you, will have to devote a lot of your time learning product and the sales process, it realy molds you for a succussful future. There is amazing opportunity to advancement as they continue to grow.

Cons

Long hours and quotas to meet. If you can't handle high pressure, results driven position, probably not a good fit, although very rewardiing

Continue to focus on training and developing your people. The more time you invest in them now, the more successful you will both be.

Fast track to management

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This company gives you all the tools you need to succeed. There is no other entry level sales organization that gives you the support, training, coaching and development to survive and succeed in the toughest and most competitive industries in the business services division. I advise anyone looking to enter a challenging world full of rewards for hard work and tenacity to APPLY NOW.

Cons

You need to figure out how to break through barriers. It's a very tough industry.

Keep driving a coaching culture. We would be no where without it.

There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst