UniFirst

www.unifirst.com

Good place to work, not a place to grow

Stockroom Manager (Former Employee) Birmingham, AL

ProsUniFirst has been a great place to work with acceptable compensation and very good benefits. The schedule is consistent and I rarely had to work on Saturday. The family focus was refreshing and the policies are fair.

ConsLittle opportunity for advancement. On the lower end of salary. No clear path to success or vision for the future for the company as a whole. It's hard to get a handle on where UniFirst is going.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop a clear vision and communicate it effectively to your leaders. Then implement plans and procedures to make it happen. Invest in your people with training and development opportunities and make a concerted effort to recruit and retain the best and brightest.

Good company to work for

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

I have been working at UniFirst full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Family culture - Good management support - Quality products and company… Cons: - Low base salary - Commission caps at $10K per account - National Accounts… Advice to Senior Management: Switch up commission structure to be more in the best interest of reps… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Really outstanding

Market Research Analyst (Former Employee) Wilmington, MA

I worked at UniFirst full-time for more than a year

Pros: Friendly work environment. People go out of their way to help you Creative ideas… Cons: My only problem was that it was very far from… Advice to Senior Management: You should continue helping the juniors grow in their careers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on UniFirst.

Worked for UniFirst? Contribute to the Community!