UniFirst

www.unifirst.com

A Solid Sales Foundation with HUGE Growth Potential!

Sales (Current Employee) Wilmington, MA

ProsAlthough I work at Corporate now, I started with UniFirst as a Sales Representative at a teeny, tiny Branch in early 2010. I had VERY limited Sales experience, and was looking for an entry-level position at a company with a "soul" - an organization that offered a product/service I could BELIEVE IN, where I could learn and grow as a Sales Professional and be VALUED as an individual.

I can truly say I found what I was looking for at UniFirst!

New to Sales? Our Sales Training Program focuses on a consultative, value-based Sales Process that will empower you to CLOSE DEALS.

Want a product/service you can believe in? You've got it here! In my 1.5 years as a Salesperson before moving to Corporate, I never once doubted my customers would be serviced properly. Sure, every service organization has issues, but I could always lay my head down to sleep at night knowing any issues my customers experienced would be resolved - quickly and to their satisfaction.

Sick of being seen as a "number"? We may be a $1B organization, but our CEO will still take the time to meet with a class of 30-or-so Salespeople for a Q&A Session, just because!

Add to the mix the opportunity for advancement that comes with working for a growing, thriving company with 200+ Locations throughout the US and Canada, and you've got yourself the potential for a GREAT Sales Career!

It takes hard work and perseverence, but nothing worth anything is easy to attain... :)

Cons"Hunter" Sales position (new business ONLY); pressure to meet Sales Quota and maintain consistency; high amount of Prospecting activity required to generate Sales Appointments; responsible for "sizing" New Accounts and completing ALL associated New Account Orders.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain the "Open Door" Policy... it works!

I love working with different locations.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Springfield, MA

I have been working at UniFirst full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great company to work for. Great team partners that make a great atmosphere. I love working at the plant location in the office… Cons: It is very hectic but once you get used to the pace… Advice to Senior Management: Encouraging open communication between all team partners. Issues not being… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Work enviroment

Current Employee (Current Employee) Wichita, KS

I have been working at UniFirst full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: For a large Corporation UniFirst does a great job at making you feel like you work for a local company. The benfits they offer are… Cons: I am very happy working here but it would be nice if we… Advice to Senior Management: Show more appreciation from the Coprporate level down and perhaps… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on UniFirst.

Worked for UniFirst? Contribute to the Community!