UniFirst
www.unifirst.com Wilmington, MA 5000+ Employees

A Solid Sales Foundation with HUGE Growth Potential!

Sales (Current Employee)
Wilmington, MA

ProsAlthough I work at Corporate now, I started with UniFirst as a Sales Representative at a teeny, tiny Branch in early 2010. I had VERY limited Sales experience, and was looking for an entry-level position at a company with a "soul" - an organization that offered a product/service I could BELIEVE IN, where I could learn and grow as a Sales Professional and be VALUED as an individual.

I can truly say I found what I was looking for at UniFirst!

New to Sales? Our Sales Training Program focuses on a consultative, value-based Sales Process that will empower you to CLOSE DEALS.

Want a product/service you can believe in? You've got it here! In my 1.5 years as a Salesperson before moving to Corporate, I never once doubted my customers would be serviced properly. Sure, every service organization has issues, but I could always lay my head down to sleep at night knowing any issues my customers experienced would be resolved - quickly and to their satisfaction.

Sick of being seen as a "number"? We may be a $1B organization, but our CEO will still take the time to meet with a class of 30-or-so Salespeople for a Q&A Session, just because!

Add to the mix the opportunity for advancement that comes with working for a growing, thriving company with 200+ Locations throughout the US and Canada, and you've got yourself the potential for a GREAT Sales Career!

It takes hard work and perseverence, but nothing worth anything is easy to attain... :)

Cons"Hunter" Sales position (new business ONLY); pressure to meet Sales Quota and maintain consistency; high amount of Prospecting activity required to generate Sales Appointments; responsible for "sizing" New Accounts and completing ALL associated New Account Orders.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain the "Open Door" Policy... it works!

I love working with different locations.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Springfield, MA

I have been working at UniFirst full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great company to work for. Great team partners that make a great atmosphere. I love working at the plant location in the office… Cons: It is very hectic but once you get used to the pace… Advice to Senior Management: Encouraging open communication between all team partners. Issues not being… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

a complete train wreck

OUTSIDE SALES (Former Employee)
    Sacramento, CA

I worked at UniFirst full-time for less than a year

Pros: i dont work for UniFirst anymore Cons: mixed message of expectations.stuck in the 70's with method of paperwork. worst leadership i have ever witnessed or heard of in sacramento, ca, and region.constant… Advice to Senior Management: clean house in sacramento. the ship is sinking i would love… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on UniFirst.

Worked for UniFirst? Contribute to the Community!

UniFirst – Why Work for Us?

UniFirst is one of North America's largest workwear and textile services companies. We rent, lease, and sell uniforms, protective clothing, custom corporate workwear, floorcare, and other facility services products to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UniFirst reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UniFirst CEO Ronald D. Croatti. All reviews posted anonymously by UniFirst employees.