UniFirst

www.unifirst.com

I love working with different locations.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Springfield, MA
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Springfield, MA

Pros

Great company to work for. Great team partners that make a great atmosphere. I love working at the plant location in the office but working with a terminal location myself. It's great to develop relationship with the people in a different state on a daily basis.

Cons

It is very hectic but once you get used to the pace it isn't so bad. You just have to be able to handle stress.

Encouraging open communication between all team partners. Issues not being brough to anyone's attention will never be addressed.

Other reviews for UniFirst

A Solid Sales Foundation with HUGE Growth Potential!

Current Employee - Sales  in  Wilmington, MA
    Current Employee - Sales in Wilmington, MA

Pros

Although I work at Corporate now, I started with UniFirst as a Sales Representative at a teeny, tiny Branch in early 2010. I had VERY limited Sales experience, and was looking for an entry-level position at a company with a "soul" - an organization that offered a product/service I could BELIEVE IN, where I could learn and grow as a Sales Professional and be VALUED as an individual.

I can truly say I found what I was looking for at UniFirst!

New to Sales? Our Sales Training Program focuses on a consultative, value-based Sales Process that will empower you to CLOSE DEALS.

Want a product/service you can believe in? You've got it here! In my 1.5 years as a Salesperson before moving to Corporate, I never once doubted my customers would be serviced properly. Sure, every service organization has issues, but I could always lay my head down to sleep at night knowing any issues my customers experienced would be resolved - quickly and to their satisfaction.

Sick of being seen as a "number"? We may be a $1B organization, but our CEO will still take the time to meet with a class of 30-or-so Salespeople for a Q&A Session, just because!

Add to the mix the opportunity for advancement that comes with working for a growing, thriving company with 200+ Locations throughout the US and Canada, and you've got yourself the potential for a GREAT Sales Career!

It takes hard work and perseverence, but nothing worth anything is easy to attain... :)

Cons

"Hunter" Sales position (new business ONLY); pressure to meet Sales Quota and maintain consistency; high amount of Prospecting activity required to generate Sales Appointments; responsible for "sizing" New Accounts and completing ALL associated New Account Orders.

Maintain the "Open Door" Policy... it works!

Great family company

Current Employee - Production  in  Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Production in Wichita, KS

Pros

Everyone is like family and the benefits are good also. The profit sharing and 401K are great.

Cons

I cannot really think of any at this time.

There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst.

Worked for UniFirst? Contribute to the Community!