UniFirst

www.unifirst.com

One of the better companies that I have worked for

Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES  in  Smithfield, NC
Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Smithfield, NC

Pros

Management,good salary,great benefits,great atmosphere, good communication,constant access to management, continuous training, excellent relationships with other departments

Cons

the only "con" that I could really complain about was availability of certain products or a timely response from corporate manufacturing,very tedious paper work (needed electronic entry of information or a system that would allow a CSR to process quicker)

none really, a very good company to work for and with

Other reviews for UniFirst

A mistake

Current Employee - Route Sales Representative  in  Bloomington, IL
    Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Bloomington, IL

Pros

The people that work there were cool. Typical benefits... sick time...paid holidays.

Cons

There's just to much to put here.

Disorganized Nightmare

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative  in  Biloxi, MS
    Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Biloxi, MS

Pros

I can see where this job has it's perks, their benefits package, the pay really was't to bad.

Cons

Lacked appropriate training, very disorganized, although it does take a long time to get out in the field it lacks direction and emphasis non important materials. Sales management was awful, I felt like I was in kindergarden receiving punishments the majority of the time, ridiculous. They are on your back, monitoring, and critiquing everything. I've never quite a job so quickly, this was a train wreck.

Terrible sales management. I have previous sales experience, and the women at my location was awful. She was condescending, argumentative and wasted a lot of my time and money. She would have me drive and hour and a half for odd reasons, that made no sense for less then a five minute meetings to drive back an hour and a half right after. She was disorganized, and would become aggressive. She lied, and was wrong about a lot of things, and would become aggressive when those things were brought to her attention.

There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst.

Worked for UniFirst? Contribute to the Community!