There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst

Sales rep

Current Employee - Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good income potential. Management is good.

Cons

Takes a long time to make the sale and get paid be prepared to wait many months to see the check.

Ok

260 Other Employee Reviews for UniFirst (View Most Recent)

This is a poorly run company

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Dothan, AL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Dothan, AL

I worked at UniFirst full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company training is probably the strong things that the company has going. It does a ok job in preparing you for the field

Cons

Their approach to attracting new customer is to promise the world than we will screw them. The contract is nicely written for UniFirst to take advantage of customers. However, Unifirst is no difference than other companies in this industry.

The location of where I worked has MAJOR problems in local management and regional sales manager. There has been numerous sales representatives pass through there that stayed less than a year on the job. The blame is always placed on the representative. It is pretty easy to conclude that the management skills are poor. The regional sales manager is over his head and lacks skills to manage. But, he does a good job kissing upper management rears. It is time for changes at this particular location

Best Company to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, MA

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than an year)

Pros

UniFirst is BIG on recognition. If you work hard and do a great job for UniFirst, there are always huge rewards. Although UniFirst has over 11,000 employees, you never feel like you're working for a large company. UniFirst provides all employees with the feeling of comfort and a huge sense of family. I have learned so much working at UniFirst this past year and would recommend UniFirst as an employer to absolutely anyone who ever asked me! I hope I work for UniFirst for many years to come.

Cons

The only con that I can think of is that there is not enough paid vacation time given to new employees.

There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst