There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst

They are very raceist. I was called by many racial slurs that was not my name. Would not advise my worst enemy.

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Houston, TX

I worked at UniFirst full-time (more than a year)

Pros

If you like racism this company is for you

Cons

they are a very unethical company.

Get out of the 60's

UniFirst Response

Mar 18, 2014Sales Support Social Media Supervisor

Hello, I am terribly sorry to hear about your experience at UniFirst. It is very uncharacteristic of the organization and is not tolerated. I was wondering if you were able to have a conversation ... More

reviews filtered by

micromanaged

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Bossier City, LA
    Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Bossier City, LA

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Coworkers, and the job itself is great.

Cons

Management needs training in management. The service is terrible at this branch and the reputation is well known.

Treat people equal. It's ok to like some more than others but at least at work treat them equal. Also teach them product knowledge. 5 weeks of teaching them how to say "How does that make you feel" is ridiculous, and 1 more thing...quit cussing at them at meetings. How unprofessional is that??? What kind of moral do you expect talking to people like that !? Hopefully all branches aren't like this one. I find that hard to believe.

Great company to work for!

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked for UniFirst for almost 7 years and in that time period I have been promoted 4 times. UniFirst really believes in promoting from within. I love the family atmosphere, I have worked at several locations with the Company and each location has a family feeling which is hard to find these days. I wake up every morning and am happy and excited to go to work and I love what I do. I am very grateful to UniFirst for all of the opportunities that I have had throughout the years an look forward to many more years to come!

Cons

It would be nice to have vacation and sick time combined into PTO and increase the amount of time given to employees.

There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst