UniFirst

www.unifirst.com

Fair and Honest

Branch Manager (Current Employee)

ProsUniFirst is no different than anything else in life. You get out of it what you put into it. If your a hard worker and have some smarts you will succeed. If you want everything to be handed to you this employer is not for you. If you don't have success you only have yourselves to blame. If you felt like your training was inadequate did you ask questions, did you study after hours, did you educate yourself with all the resources available to you, did you truly take the job seriously, was it a job to you or a career? At UniFirst the sky is the limit but if your not a hard worker you need not apply. It is the most honest large uniform company out there to its employees and it's customers.

ConsThe pay is a little below industry average in some positions at the company but it's getting better and the company is constantly growing and making changes where needed to better help their employees in all aspects of their salary and benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing and changing with the times and listening to your ground level employees for suggestions on how to make things even better.

Happy to be on the TEAM!

Sales Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at UniFirst for more than 5 years

Pros: Good working environment. Sales Manager spends time in field with… Cons: It is a competitive industry, but what isn't now a… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to your branches especially the ones making you good money...… More

Manager in training

Manager In Training (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

I worked at UniFirst full-time for more than a year

Pros: Hand on training, get to know the business from ground… Cons: Working the floor sucks. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on UniFirst.

Worked for UniFirst? Contribute to the Community!