There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst

Great place to start and grow your career!

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Floral Park, NY
Former Employee - Sales Manager in Floral Park, NY

I worked at UniFirst full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The sales training is second to none. They make sure you understand the sales process before sending you out in the field. There is a huge opportunity to make a ton of money for this company. They have a great compensation package for anyone looking to start in sales. The products that your pushing are tangible items, and probably some of the best product in the industry. They love to promote from within, if you interested in a career and not a job, this is the company for you. Great support for the sales organization, tons of resources to help with your success. Amazing work life balance! I would recommend working here to anyone!

Cons

Don't focus so much on the little things, focus on the results that are coming in.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing to sell larger accounts!! This will get our people paid and to President's Club. Provide the sales force with any resources they need to get the job done.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Outstanding organization to be a part of.

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Wilmington, NC
    Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Best sales training available in any occupation. Management is more than eager for your success, Unifirst as a company knows your success is their success.

Cons

Maybe one to many Vidcons.

I'm a route sales representative also known as delivery driver and service.

Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Neenah, AL
    Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Neenah, AL

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Number one thing about being a delivery driver is your boss is not sitting in the truck with you breathing down your shoulder and during the summer you get to enjoy the nice weather.

Cons

Challenges include not getting your proper product for your route, which then the managers seem to think you should have to run a special for. If you have old trucks then we'll like mine it breaks down all the time. You put in long hours anywhere from 55-60 hours a week and the pay for that amount of time is not good..

Advice to Management

Don't say that your going to do something and not do it.. Learn to respect your route drivers who are out there doing the dirty work for the company trying to keep the customers happy. Especially when we don't get paid for crap.