UniFirst

www.unifirst.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for UniFirst

Great place to start and grow your career!

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Floral Park, NY
Former Employee - Sales Manager in Floral Park, NY

I worked at UniFirst full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The sales training is second to none. They make sure you understand the sales process before sending you out in the field. There is a huge opportunity to make a ton of money for this company. They have a great compensation package for anyone looking to start in sales. The products that your pushing are tangible items, and probably some of the best product in the industry. They love to promote from within, if you interested in a career and not a job, this is the company for you. Great support for the sales organization, tons of resources to help with your success. Amazing work life balance! I would recommend working here to anyone!

Cons

Don't focus so much on the little things, focus on the results that are coming in.

Keep pushing to sell larger accounts!! This will get our people paid and to President's Club. Provide the sales force with any resources they need to get the job done.

309 Other Employee Reviews for UniFirst (View Most Recent)

I'm a route sales representative also known as delivery driver and service.

Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Neenah, AL
    Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Neenah, AL

I have been working at UniFirst full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Number one thing about being a delivery driver is your boss is not sitting in the truck with you breathing down your shoulder and during the summer you get to enjoy the nice weather.

Cons

Challenges include not getting your proper product for your route, which then the managers seem to think you should have to run a special for. If you have old trucks then we'll like mine it breaks down all the time. You put in long hours anywhere from 55-60 hours a week and the pay for that amount of time is not good..

Don't say that your going to do something and not do it.. Learn to respect your route drivers who are out there doing the dirty work for the company trying to keep the customers happy. Especially when we don't get paid for crap.

The don't care about people.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

I worked at UniFirst full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They make you think that you will be hired If you are always on time and no absent!!!

Cons

When they hired you, they said that you were going to have a 2 week training period, after that you were going to start checking your performance and as long as your are always on time they will keep you, well that's a big lie!!, after just a few days they started counting your performance and they are not shy about telling you that you are not doing your quota in front everybody in the break room, they keep hiring every month and just keep their friends because they have a referal program, well now you now how this company works, that is the reason why they are not even members of the BBB. Think about it!!

I was never absent