UniFirst

www.unifirst.com

Just not good at all.

Route Sales Representative (Former Employee)

ProsThere is unfortunately just not very much I can say about this company that is good. It may only be certain locations that are not good to work for.

ConsOverworked and underpaid. I worked 13-16 hours a day with this company for 6 years. My customers all loved and praised me but the company refused me of any opportunity for advancement. Their response to my attempts at advancement were to increase my workload and hours. Regrettably there was no pay increase involved with the increase in workload.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease review your company values and how you treat your employees. If I recall, there were parts within it that encouraged advancement from within. As I said before, this could be a localized issue but it would benefit the corporate office to perhaps eliminate some positions or move those in supervisory roles to other locations. Morale tends to wane within the company among its employees.

This company does not care about its employees

Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at UniFirst full-time

Pros: I do not have any good reasons why to work… Cons: The management team have a very poor out look regarding… Advice to Senior Management: STart caring about the people you employ No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This company does not stand behind customer service.

I have been working at UniFirst

Pros: Working independently, co workers and most customers Cons: poor pay for hour spent, management unstable, GM worse. Equipment is not safe especially the… Advice to Senior Management: Get new management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on UniFirst.

Worked for UniFirst? Contribute to the Community!