Unibind
www.unibind.com 50 to 149 Employees

Amazing PRODUCT, worse management.

Alpharetta, GA

ProsYour co-workers, they appreciate each other to a degree. No one wants to deal with the CEO, she's scatter brained all day long. Randomly screaming out peoples names as if we can read her mind.

ConsMy first week there they "downsized" about 10+ employees lost their jobs, I should of known from then it would all go down hill. It was my first official office job. I enjoyed my team at the time and all the excitement of the "future." What future? Within less than a year my team was stripped down from 8/9 co-workers to 4. The promotions and authority within my title meant nothing. The CEO and her husband undermined all management that was left in the office building. I was juggling 5 positions responsibilities, working late more than half the week to meet deadlines. Left the office about a handful of times after midnight to return the next day at 8am. It was a circus, never organized or able to make deadlines. The CEO Mrs. Brigitte Peleman can't make a decision on her own without her husband BART. Bart doesn't care about the company to make any decisions a priority until last minute. Which creates a complete DISASTER! Just spend the next few months looking for a job instead of loosing your insanity here and get fired. NO ONE will be "good enough."

Advice to Senior ManagementHire some and let them MANAGE!

Great product, great global company, bad local management.

(Former Employee)

I worked at Unibind full-time

Pros: The product that Unibind manufactures is great and quite easy to sell. This company has some fantastic employees that are a pleasure to work… Cons: The upper management of this company, which is basically the CEO and her husband, have no clue how to operate a business and know even… Advice to Senior Management: I would suggest that they hire managers and let them do their jobs. If you drew a organizational chart of this company, it would… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Stressful

Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Unibind

Pros: Learned the industry in which they participate. Cons: Leadership never cared what was recommended to fix why people… Advice to Senior Management: You should have listened, but you can't and won’t ever change due to your upbringing. You are not better than… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Unibind.

Worked for Unibind? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unibind reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Unibind CEO Brigette Peleman. All reviews posted anonymously by Unibind employees.