Unidine
www.unidine.com Boston, MA 500 to 999 Employees

If only true to their own mission!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at Unidine full-time for more than a year

ProsAt unit levels, this contract company in my tenure, had a great product with superior culinary talent than their competitors in all of it's sectors.

ConsDysfunctional Leadership from the top down, with all management employees in fear of their future, and/or expectations. a company T/O is never kept up, cause it changes so rapidly. You are truly only as good as your last mistake. Technology resources are at least 5-7 years behind with little or no input from end users in order to improve.

Advice to Senior ManagementCEO needs to seek first to understand, then be understood, so he knows who to trust and listen to. To quote, Et tu Brute!

Management turnover HUGE red flag

Director (Former Employee)

I worked at Unidine full-time for more than a year

Pros: Company's concept is a fresh approach and with the correct… Cons: Management turnover is incredibly high. This seems to be due to the fact that unrealistic expectations are set at the CEO level.… Advice to Senior Management: This company is growing quickly and when you do not surround yourself with long term employees with whom you have developed trust, you will crash… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Tough food to swallow

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Unidine full-time

Pros: Awesome team members who have a lot of heart and… Cons: The CEO is a micromanager with impossible rules, procedures, and goals. Unidine is a food company, amazing food should be done with passion not in… Advice to Senior Management: Allow employees to reach their potential. Unidine can go so far if the CEO would appreciate his employees. At this rate, all I see is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Unidine.

Worked for Unidine? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unidine reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Unidine CEO Richard Schenkel. All reviews posted anonymously by Unidine employees.