Unidine

www.unidine.com
  www.unidine.com
There are newer employer reviews for Unidine

Honesty is not their policy

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at Unidine full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They do pay more than similar companies

Cons

Management lies, disorganized, corporate culture a sham, lots of backstabbing and butt covering, benefits are ridiculous

Give your employees the tools to succeed, insteadof having a sink or swim attitude. Understand that a business can not be built on the expectation of 16 hour days from your managers

21 Other Employee Reviews for Unidine (View Most Recent)

If only true to their own mission!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at Unidine full-time (more than an year)

Pros

At unit levels, this contract company in my tenure, had a great product with superior culinary talent than their competitors in all of it's sectors.

Cons

Dysfunctional Leadership from the top down, with all management employees in fear of their future, and/or expectations. a company T/O is never kept up, cause it changes so rapidly. You are truly only as good as your last mistake. Technology resources are at least 5-7 years behind with little or no input from end users in order to improve.

CEO needs to seek first to understand, then be understood, so he knows who to trust and listen to. To quote, Et tu Brute!

Management turnover HUGE red flag

Former Employee - Director
    Former Employee - Director

I worked at Unidine full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Company's concept is a fresh approach and with the correct leadership could become a rival to larger contract food service companies.

Cons

Management turnover is incredibly high. This seems to be due to the fact that unrealistic expectations are set at the CEO level. Managers, at al levels, disappear on a daily basis. Benefit premiums are 200% of what I experienced at other comparable companies.

This company is growing quickly and when you do not surround yourself with long term employees with whom you have developed trust, you will crash and burn. I have had a successful career in this industry for over 15 years and I believe your human capital is the most valuable. I believe this CEO will only "learn" some valuable HR lessons the first time a wrongful termination suit is brought against him.

There are newer employer reviews for Unidine