Unidine

There are newer employer reviews for Unidine

Interesting.

Current Employee - Administrative
Current Employee - Administrative

I have been working at Unidine full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The people can be good to work with - depending on site.

Cons

Communication needs work, Constant changing of upper management is frustrating and confusing.

Make sure everyone is on the same page

18 Other Employee Reviews for Unidine (View Most Recent)

Failure to provide positive work experience

I worked at Unidine full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good Pay, and Descent benefits

Cons

Long days expected with out relief

Ensure that general manage rs follow the rules as they impose on others. Consistency and follow through by upper management would be nice. Listen to complaints about sexual or inappropriate comments being made and not turn them against the complainer.

Food Cost.

Current Employee - Employee in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Employee in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Unidine full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Decent pay and a great fresh food concept, poorly managed, but great concept!

Cons

Poor organization, expensive benefits, shady company/office politics, terrible work platforms, way out of date Information technology, unreasonable expectations, does not value the people.

Stop trying to put the customer first at the expense and exploitation of the great people that work for you. Integrity and trust are worth way more than the dollar you sell out for. Your song and dance fools a lot of people, at first, but when the curtain is pulled back you are exposed and its a shame to see a company with such good intentions turn out to be empty, meaningless, words on paper in regards to how they treat their people.

I am a former employee, not bitter about Unidine, but disappointed in so much that I was told to get me in the door only to seek employment elsewhere. It was the shortest time I have ever spent with a company and I have always been a dedicated, hardworking member of upper management. The list of wrongs is much longer than the list of rights and I can only tell anyone what I experienced and that is FOOD does cost, it cost you time, effort, energy, sanity, patience, and dignity. Read the reviews and you will find some disgruntled/negative ratings but look beyond the emotion and ask yourself why would someone take the time to write a review? Do your due diligence before signing on to join the Unidine team, it was not a healthy experience for me...I hope at the very least this encourages you to dig a bit deeper and ask the tough questions and try to pull the curtain back and see for yourself.

There are newer employer reviews for Unidine