Unified Foodservice Purchasing Co-op

www.ufpc.com
Unclaimed Profile
There are newer employer reviews for Unified Foodservice Purchasing Co-op

If you're the best at what you do maybe UFPC is the next step in your evolution.

Current Employee - Program/Purchasing/Distribution/Supply-Chain Management in Louisville, KY

Pros

The professionalism and industry expertise of the team members and management. The company makes every effort to equip us with the best IT and training. They effectively communicate company goals and objectives along with thorough quarterly updates provided by the CEO. There is a genuine spirit of comradery making it easy to focus on the challenge of the job at hand.

Cons

Being a co-op we are by design a lean operation. We were managing expenses when managing expenses wasn't cool but, the benefit of this stewardship is it prepared us for the difficult road ahead. Such as the recession we are presently weathering.

Advice to Management

Stay the course.

Other Employee Reviews for Unified Foodservice Purchasing Co-op

1. Good experience

I have been working at Unified Foodservice Purchasing Co-op full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Summer hours (half day work on Friday)

Cons

Career growth/professional development Heavy work Load Formal Business Attire

2. Unified Foodservice Purchasing Co-op is now named Restaurant Supply Chain Solutions.

Former Employee - Program/Purchasing/Distribution/Supply-Chain Management in Louisville, KY

I worked at Unified Foodservice Purchasing Co-op full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The professionalism and industry expertise of the team members and management. They effectively communicate company goals and objectives along with thorough quarterly updates provided by the CEO. Most of the people are great. Benefits are pretty solid. Profit sharing is nice.

Cons

Two restructuring layoffs of about 30 employees both times within the last few years. Morale and work/life balance is declining.