Unify

www.unify.com
  www.unify.com
There are newer employer reviews for Unify

A highly intelligent workplace offering innovative products and services on a global scale.

Current Employee - Technical Sales Engineering in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Technical Sales Engineering in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Unify full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Excellent, smart people; great technology; innovative products; many key competitive differentiators and industry firsts; support working from home; financially responsible company; environmentally conscious company.

Cons

lack of consistent market growth; not seen as a leader in the US market; limited investment in acquisitions and cutting-edge R&D; losing traction w/ target customers

commit, completely, to being excellent in solution delivery in UC.

199 Other Employee Reviews for Unify (View Most Recent)

Nice

Current Employee - Software Development Manager in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Software Development Manager in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Unify full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The woking groups are very nice, pretty much all sites are on good locations, it is aiming into modernizing and seems to be moving in the right direction.

Cons

Currently partially owned and being ran by an investment group, lacks money for investment, short term goals are taking precedence over long term ones.

Think on the long term.

Unfair management, bias, and favortism exist...

Former Employee - Field Service in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Field Service in New York, NY

I worked at Unify full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Was able to work on my own

Cons

Many long times managers likes those who kisses their ass and tend to keep their favorite tech not based on work we perform. Broken systems and micro management.

No need to advise anything to management. They knew what's not fair. No royalty to employees, I've been around 30 years and was let go because they are partnering with NCR, which is one of the america's worst companies to work for... also Siemens robbed Arrow MAC ticket revenue and took away their MAC tickets and let their own people do the MAC. That's so unfair. Paul Comeau and Chuck Sprague worst managements I have seen in my life. Easily cut employees even they hit their forecast. All about selfishness and profit. No wonder customers are going away from Siemens.

There are newer employer reviews for Unify