Unify
www.unify.com Boca Raton, FL 5000+ Employees

Good company, good people, too bad they are struggling

Collections (Former Employee)
Lake Mary, FL

I worked at Unify full-time for more than a year

ProsGood work life balance. Enjoyed my job working with customers. Good people. Nice work environment. Good vacation package. Stayed up tp date with current office technology.

ConsSales are down and layoffs and cutbacks are always imminent. Focus is on shareholders instead of customers. Always outsourcing some important part of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementCut back on your product offerings and focus on your best products. Make the products easier to use. Stop outsourcing jobs to a foreign country. No one cares about you more than your own employees.

Good while it lasted

Field Service (Former Employee)
New Brunswick, NJ

I worked at Unify full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: had a good run of 38+ years of service. Cons: need to come up with better offers to retain customer. More

Old rusted sinking ship, lost at sea

Customer Support (Former Employee)
Irving, TX

I worked at Unify full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good caring people, good environment, global organization Cons: Siemens is neither feared by their competitors nor loved by their customers. In a word, the management team at all levels is “awful”. … Advice to Senior Management: Replace customer support and field support managers with better educated… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Unify.

Worked for Unify? Contribute to the Community!

Unify – Why Work for Us?

Welcome to a unified world. Unify, formerly Siemens Enterprise Communications, is a global communications software and services company. Our new name reflects perfectly what we do: we unify our customers… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unify reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Unify CEO Dean Douglas. All reviews posted anonymously by Unify employees.