Unilever PLC

www.unilever.com
  www.unilever.com
There are newer employer reviews for Unilever PLC

Really enjoyable work environment.

Current Employee - Finance Manager in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Finance Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Unilever PLC

Pros

The people - there is a very strong community within the company and several of my colleagues are now friends of mine. The career advancement opportunities are very good, there is a clear career proposition and plenty of chances to prove yourself and to deliver real value and growth to the company. The work/life balance is excellent, managers are very good about letting you take time off/leave early if you need to. There are excellent opportunities to work abroad.

Cons

Compensation is claimed to be at a premium above market rate but isn't. Unilever can also be a bit 'soft' for some people.

To be more transparent about the direction of the company instead of justifiying decisions made reterospectively.

48 Other Employee Reviews for Unilever PLC (View Most Recent)

Great work atmosphere for interns, Co op is highly recommended!

Former Employee - Category Procurement Analyst Intern in Trumbull, CT
    Former Employee - Category Procurement Analyst Intern in Trumbull, CT

I worked at Unilever PLC as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

The work atmosphere in the Trumbull, CT office was family oriented. People were always very friendly to one another and teams felt like families. As an intern, I was highly respected among all my coworkers. There is a lot of room to grow in the company too with the companies rotational program.

Cons

I was not a fan of the location in Trumbull, CT but that is personal preference.

N/A

Constant change

I have been working at Unilever PLC full-time

Pros

Pay is above most competitors and company store you have the ability to get most Unilver products at half the regular sale price.

Cons

Most employees have no sense of urgency. Most managers do what is best to get their bonus not always working in the best interests of the company, often confilcting goals and KPI's.

There are newer employer reviews for Unilever PLC