Unilever PLC

www.unilever.com

Very learning and enjoyable.

Planning & Logistics Manager (Former Employee) Oran (Algeria)

ProsUnilever has a clear vision and mission to serve the masses through innovative consumer products of daily life. A highly professional teams in all departments, a marketing company that always care for their customers and consumers through innovations, speed to serve, high efficiencies, quality and affordability according to regional marketing strategies.

ConsCost is still a high concern mainly due to lots of gaps in overall sales and operational issues leading towards low margins and higher cost than expected.

Advice to Senior ManagementReview sales and operations strategies, reduce SKU's, reduce inventories carrying cost, improve operational efficiencies and customer services. Hire consultants for each area, probably old and experienced employees.

sr brand manager

Senior Brand Manager (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

I have been working at Unilever PLC

Pros: Great to build marketing skills Nice people Very flexible in terms of… Cons: Very poor salary Lack of good managerial skills from the… Advice to Senior Management: Revise salary as it is below the industry average Improve balance of ABMs vs. BMs (meaning more ABMs giving BMs more experience to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

MT review

Management Trainee (Former Employee)

I worked at Unilever PLC

Pros: - Great facilities that promote creativity, safety and work/life balance - Responsible… Cons: - Too large to feel your identity - Limited promotion opportunities -… Advice to Senior Management: - Better care for its employee and people (compensation, support… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Unilever PLC.

Worked for Unilever PLC? Contribute to the Community!