Unilever PLC

www.unilever.com
  www.unilever.com
There are newer employer reviews for Unilever PLC

Good company that respects its employees, its customers, and the environment.

I worked at Unilever PLC

Pros

Unilever employees are down to earth, and actually care about the work they do. Overall, the company stresses ethics, and tries to make the workplace feel small in your individual responsibilities, but yet linked to a huge multinational resource.

Cons

Some of the work I was assigned was routine, and not the most challenging. Additionally, I felt like there were not many outlets for new ideas.

Give more challenging projects, and more responsibility to younger employees. Also, encourage new ideas and creativity, and create an environment where learning and problem solving is the norm.

48 Other Employee Reviews for Unilever PLC (View Most Recent)

Good place

I have been working at Unilever PLC

Pros

There's a lot of very nice and good people from my experience. Good benefits, reasonable managers and if you are really passionate, you can go places.

Cons

Just like any big companies, there's pressure to perform. Still gotta make the money and give them the results they want.

Managers should make more of an effort to learn what was done from the previous organization and ask feedbacks from their employess what works and what doesn't

A great company to work on the whole

I have been working at Unilever PLC

Pros

Great culture, Good benefits, Cares about people, Great for the CV, opportunies to travel. Good benefits. Good bonus. Growing business.

Cons

It is quite bureacratic and slow as a place to work. Hierarchical and paternalistic culture. Does not feel like people are empowered to get things done.

The business needs to to be simplified so that things do not take so long. The vision is great so good to continue with the work that has been done there.

There are newer employer reviews for Unilever PLC