Unilever

www.unilever.com

An incredible learning experience thus far and seemingly lots to look forward to in the future!

Current Employee - CDRP Analyst  in  Lisle, IL
Current Employee - CDRP Analyst in Lisle, IL

Pros

Unilever is truly a company that cares about their employees. I feel as though I have recieved such an incredible amount of training and unique experiences that will help me shape my career with them in the future. There is no lack of respect or acknowledgement for the completion of good work at Unilever and it seems like an outstanding place to build a career.

Cons

Some aspects of the communication between Human Resources and employees as well as Human Resources and Field Management has room for improvement but small changes stand to make big differences on this topic.

Other reviews for Unilever

I am constantly learning and cultivating new personal and career challenges fueled by passionate peers and leaders.

Current Employee - Sales Analyst  in  Englewood Cliffs, NJ
    Current Employee - Sales Analyst in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Pros

Unilever cultivates an enviornment that encourages and rewards employee's creativity and business improvement ideas. Everyone is a team player and works as a team to bring superior results for the company. There is always someone that is willing to help you. Work-life balance is a high priority and highly stressed by management.

Cons

There may be a disconnect between the different functions within the company and may leave room for miscommunication.

Allocate more resources to fixing IT issues within the company, e.g. slow interent connections, neilsen issues.

It's a good starting point for fresh graduates to enter professional world and the job function is as fun as you imagine

Current Employee - Associate Brand Manager  in  Englewood Cliffs, NJ
    Current Employee - Associate Brand Manager in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Pros

Unilever, as one of the leading companies in the fast moving consumer foods industry, has a lot of capabilities and resources to enable its emloyee to stand in the front line of marketing as well as in its category. You could learn a lot by doing this job.

Cons

There are many functions working in Unilever. The communication and co-operation across different functions could be hard sometime and preventing the team and work moving fast enough. It would be great if we respect that sometimes no matther there is an alignment or not, the project and the work has to move forward and the we will have full responsibility and accountability on our decision once its made.

Unilever, as such a big organization, has certain process and standards to follow when making decisions. In marketing field, you usually needs to be more promped and fast when making decisions to catch up with the fast changing world and consumer needs.

There are newer employer reviews for Unilever.

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!