Unilever

www.unilever.com
  www.unilever.com
There are newer employer reviews for Unilever

I am constantly learning and cultivating new personal and career challenges fueled by passionate peers and leaders.

Current Employee - Sales Analyst in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Current Employee - Sales Analyst in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I have been working at Unilever

Pros

Unilever cultivates an enviornment that encourages and rewards employee's creativity and business improvement ideas. Everyone is a team player and works as a team to bring superior results for the company. There is always someone that is willing to help you. Work-life balance is a high priority and highly stressed by management.

Cons

There may be a disconnect between the different functions within the company and may leave room for miscommunication.

Allocate more resources to fixing IT issues within the company, e.g. slow interent connections, neilsen issues.

773 Other Employee Reviews for Unilever (View Most Recent)

It's a good starting point for fresh graduates to enter professional world and the job function is as fun as you imagine

Current Employee - Associate Brand Manager in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
    Current Employee - Associate Brand Manager in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I have been working at Unilever

Pros

Unilever, as one of the leading companies in the fast moving consumer foods industry, has a lot of capabilities and resources to enable its emloyee to stand in the front line of marketing as well as in its category. You could learn a lot by doing this job.

Cons

There are many functions working in Unilever. The communication and co-operation across different functions could be hard sometime and preventing the team and work moving fast enough. It would be great if we respect that sometimes no matther there is an alignment or not, the project and the work has to move forward and the we will have full responsibility and accountability on our decision once its made.

Unilever, as such a big organization, has certain process and standards to follow when making decisions. In marketing field, you usually needs to be more promped and fast when making decisions to catch up with the fast changing world and consumer needs.

Great culture and lots of learning opportunities..compensation is really poor

Former Employee - IT Analyst in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
    Former Employee - IT Analyst in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I worked at Unilever

Pros

corporate culture
    follows top of the line IT best practices
    lots of learning opportunities'
    nice 401k and pension benefits

Cons

compensation
    need to have connections with right people to move vertically
    constantly in 'Project' mode with highly aggressive deadlines

There are newer employer reviews for Unilever