Unilever

cmi

Former Employee - Director in Englewood, NJ
Former Employee - Director in Englewood, NJ

I worked at Unilever

Pros

great ability to influence decisions

Cons

cramped work space-open ofifce setting

bring in some outside talent/thinking

1185 Other Employee Reviews for Unilever (View Most Recent)

Fast-paced and global CPG brand management experience working on exciting brands at a company that cares about training!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I have been working at Unilever

Pros

Unilever has a great reputation for taking experimental steps towards innovative marketing communication. It's also a great training organization, with high emphasis placed on training new hires. My manager has also been really great in helping me seek additional training to support me in my projects. I was quickly given real projects and real responsibilities upon starting at Unilever, so I've learned a lot!

Cons

It's a fairly bureaucratic organization with a lot of processes to learn and manage. As such it's not always as nimble a marketing organization as it could be...

Cut down on process work or empower admins to help their teams with some process work to free us up for more strategic thinking and implementation work.

Amazing learning and growth opportunity in an organization who prides it self on enriching lives

Former Employee - Customer Development Intern in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Customer Development Intern in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Unilever

Pros

great culture, great paid opportunities, amazing learning and growth potential, great brands working with, feedback given throughout the internship, great feeling arriving at work

Cons

big company, large corporate feeling at times, many different people to work with on one issue/proiect, hard work, high bar to meet

might be great to increase online promotion of opportunities at Unilever and in each division. Overall amazing experiences so far!

There are newer employer reviews for Unilever