Union Bank N.A.

www.unionbank.com

Their specialty lending groups are great places to work

Vice President (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsThe people. All the professionals in the specialty lending groups were consistently bright and fun to work with. They hired the best, as evidenced by the high percentage of employees who would receive job offers from customers.

ConsOccasionally you would get the manager who was more focused on internal politics/posturing than on productivity. These types were usually hired in from other banks and (thankfully) didn't last long.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have a formula that works and have maintained an exceptional corporate culture. However, outside hires at SVP+ level positions have tended to dilute Union Bank's standard of excellence.

Okay employer to work for depending on the department

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Union Bank N.A.

Pros: Great work/life balance, recognition, training opportunities Cons: Favoritism in the department, lack of growth in career if… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great opportunity for growth and continuous encouragement to learn.

Senior Relationship Banker (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at Union Bank N.A.

Pros: Opportunities for advancement and financially strong financial institution. Cons: starting to micromanage and turn into "big bank" environment Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Union Bank N.A..

Worked for Union Bank N.A.? Contribute to the Community!