Union Bank N.A.
www.unionbank.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Their specialty lending groups are great places to work

Vice President (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA

ProsThe people. All the professionals in the specialty lending groups were consistently bright and fun to work with. They hired the best, as evidenced by the high percentage of employees who would receive job offers from customers.

ConsOccasionally you would get the manager who was more focused on internal politics/posturing than on productivity. These types were usually hired in from other banks and (thankfully) didn't last long.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have a formula that works and have maintained an exceptional corporate culture. However, outside hires at SVP+ level positions have tended to dilute Union Bank's standard of excellence.

Very positive and dynamic environment.

San Diego, CA

I have been working at Union Bank N.A.

Pros: There's a lot of smart and dedicated people. Company offers… Cons: We recently went through several rounds of job cuts which… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Okay employer to work for depending on the department

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Union Bank N.A.

Pros: Great work/life balance, recognition, training opportunities Cons: Favoritism in the department, lack of growth in career if… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Union Bank N.A..

Worked for Union Bank N.A.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Union Bank N.A. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Union Bank N.A. CEO Masashi Oka. All reviews posted anonymously by Union Bank N.A. employees.