Union Bank N.A.
www.unionbank.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Disorganized, un-professional, no concern for customers.

Fraud Analyst (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Union Bank N.A. full-time for less than a year

ProsNot physically intensive, co-workers are friendly.

ConsDisorganized, unable to get information quickly, lack of communication between departments, unable to decide on a policy and stick with it (wishy washy), poor work life balance, customer service is non-existant unless you are a high value client, management hides... Does not communicate.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart getting the departments organized and flowing on the same page, communicate to staff, and provide 24/7 customer service. The departments are disorganized, its time consuming to find the right information/people when needed, no real sense of pride within the company.

By far better than working on a big shop.

Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Union Bank N.A. full-time for less than a year

Pros: Small size allows less red tapes. Cons: Too much politics, like in any bank. Advice to Senior Management: Don't be scared. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I enjoyed my job tremendously and was devastated when my position was eliminated.

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)
Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Union Bank N.A. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Geat people, benefits, training, facilities, culture, values, etc. Cons: Downsizing can hurt your business, not improve it. Advice to Senior Management: Hire more top-notch administrative employees, and downsize the sales force. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Union Bank N.A..

Worked for Union Bank N.A.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Union Bank N.A. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Union Bank N.A. CEO Masashi Oka. All reviews posted anonymously by Union Bank N.A. employees.