Union Bank N.A.
www.unionbank.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

It was great.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Union Bank N.A.

ProsGreat group of people. There are many opportunities to grow within the company and with other sectors of the bank.

ConsMany people are transferring from Wells Fargo to work for Union Bank. Wells Fargo is known for having a high turn over rate because their goals are impeccably high and many cannot reach them. Union Bank is starting to pick up those values, and it seems like its shifting from giving customers what they need to what goals need to be met and shoving it down customers throats.

Soulless Place

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee)
Monterey Park, CA

I worked at Union Bank N.A. as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Financial services and banking industry, many fine people, and a… Cons: My experience is only one data point in a large company. However, the lack of… Advice to Senior Management: Put processes and systems in place that will build long-term excellence. Appreciate that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good please to start your internship

Intern (Current Employee)
Monterey Park, CA

I have been working at Union Bank N.A. as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good pay, good internship program. Cons: They don't hire many international students though Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Union Bank N.A..

Worked for Union Bank N.A.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Union Bank N.A. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Union Bank N.A. CEO Masashi Oka. All reviews posted anonymously by Union Bank N.A. employees.