Union Bank N.A.

www.unionbank.com

A Growing & Changing Place to Work

Technology Management (Current Employee) Monterey Park, CA

ProsUnion Bank is well positioned in the California market with strong leadership. They are investing in technology and process upgrades which are making employee and customer's lives easier. The culture and senior management are highly concerned about customer service so that is a priority.

ConsWith change will come some amount of angst for those who are not willing to change. If you come from a larger bank or larger company, you will experience an entrepreneurial spirit that will be new. You will need to learn to execute at a higher level.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper Management should continue to live and exhibit the values of the company. Communication to the employees about the changes will be key a successful organization.

Good Company to work for

Finance Manager (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Union Bank N.A. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The bank is one of the last banks in North America… Cons: When I left, there was a buyout by the Japanese shareholders and a lot of changes were going on.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Union Bank Senior Relationship Banker

Senior Relationship Banker (Current Employee) Portland, OR

I have been working at Union Bank N.A. full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great work life balance for employees. Cons: Outdated technology at it's current form. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Union Bank N.A..

Worked for Union Bank N.A.? Contribute to the Community!