Uniqlo

www.uniqlo.com

A Win Lose Situation

Advance Sales Associate (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsStore pays $10 an hour to start and you qualify for a evaluation every three months. The raises are a full dollar so you can go from $10 to $12 in a 12 month period. Co workers are friendly and helpful.

ConsDownside of working at Uniqlo are the large fixtures that takes forever to close out and management expects you to close everything out in a two hour period. There is a lack of communication between management and supervisors.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time on the floor with employees and less time in the leadership office. How can you evaluate our work if you are never on the floor to see.

Japanese company with ambition

I have been working at Uniqlo

Pros: growth and ability to meet young people. dynamic since everyday is a little different. it… Cons: morale, hours. like I said you have to be on your feet all the time and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Expected workers to be efficient and innovative, but upper management were neither

Sales Associate (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Uniqlo part-time for less than a year

Pros: Pay and discounts on cool products Cons: Expect you to devote your life to working there. They over… Advice to Senior Management: Get your act together No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Uniqlo.

Worked for Uniqlo? Contribute to the Community!