There are newer employer reviews for Uniqlo

Hard work

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Greenhithe, England (UK)
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Greenhithe, England (UK)

I have been working at Uniqlo full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Opportunity to progress throughout the company
30% discount throughout uniqlo, and discount at Fast retailing stores
If management sees potential in you then they would encourage and support you to get promoted.

Friendly staff, good management. Good working atmostphere.

You will never be bored as there is always replen or tidying to so.

Cons

They give you lots to do within an allocated time, usually unrealistic. The expect too much for such little pay. Just over the minimum wage.

Have to take pass a test and interview to be promoted.

No social life, due to 7am starts or 10.30pm finishes.

Have to do clean entire shop floor every morning.

Saturday and global photos are taken which take up much time during the day when we could be serving customers.

Sales advisors in uniqlo bluewater are not paid the same wages as the employees in london. Just because we are not in lomdon. We work hard. Inhave visited other stores in london and was never greeted, staff were not smiling, and not doing the six promises as stated in the handbook and manual. We may not so as well in terms pf sales, but our staff work really hard and deserve to have our hourly wages the same as those in london.

Also, it would be nice to,have some of the items that you can get in larger stores. This would increase the average spend and bring more people into the store.

Also, more advertising would be helpful. Not many people who go to bluewater would have heard of uniqlo. Many times have i been asked by customers if we were a brand new shop. This shows how little people in kent really know about the brand.

We do so much for such little pay, £6.50 for bronze level, when in london they get 50p more and hour.

Transport is much more expensive out of london, and many people have to take public transport to work and spend quite a big sum of their wages just to get to and from work.

reviews filtered by
  1. Fun but tiring

Former Employee - Senior Retail Associate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Former Employee - Senior Retail Associate in Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Uniqlo part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Career progression, Training and development

Cons

Lack of work life balance

2. Great

I have been working at Uniqlo

Pros

Teamwork, Fun, Retail culture, Store layout

Cons

Working long hours, customers has no common sense, so in the end staff have to suffer.

There are newer employer reviews for Uniqlo