Uniqlo

There are newer employer reviews for Uniqlo

An okay experience

Former Employee - Sales Associate in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Sales Associate in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Uniqlo part-time (less than a year)

Pros

The people working there are really nice and the 30% discount you get is really nice.

Cons

The training didn't really prepare me very well for the job as there were many times when I'd be given a task and have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing. It also gets very busy during the weekends and there isn't enough staff around to help out.

108 Other Employee Reviews for Uniqlo (View Most Recent)

Really Good place to work , don't get this job and expect to slack off at anytime

Current Employee - Sales Associate in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at Uniqlo part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Pretty good start off pay , friendly staff , good working conditions , You can move up become a to be a supervisor , manager , and etc . so you can become a manager of a new store one day . ♥ possible pay raise every 3mths which is a full 1$ .

Cons

when you first start well in nyc , you only get 2 days a week , and get paid every 2wks , which is annoying if you need the money , really strict , a lot of pressure feels like your in school other than work sometimes. A lot of work at times but its to be expected. They do expect ALOT from employees but my store is not extremely big. Teach your self , training is kind of rushed.

everything good nothing to add so far. Training need to be better . they have standards but do not teach certain thing to new hires.

You Become a robot.

Former Employee - Visual Merchandising Supervisor in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Visual Merchandising Supervisor in New York, NY

I worked at Uniqlo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

If you're full time the benefits are pretty amazing. Thats about it.

Cons

Being a Visual is lots of work for not the best pay. Long hours, and Visual Managers screaming at you. Very hard to move up in this company. They will tell you B.S just to keep you on your A game.

Plan thing more properly. Stop with the favoritism, learn how to treat your staff. Stop firing people because you don't necessarily like them...

There are newer employer reviews for Uniqlo