Unique Home Solutions

uniquehomesolutions.org
There are newer employer reviews for Unique Home Solutions

Job Title and Duties Don't Match

I worked at Unique Home Solutions

Pros

Profit sharing plan. Good BBB reputaion.

Cons

Five and a half day work week for some positions.

Just because you don't understand a new technology or way to connect with potential customers, if the cost is low to start, what does it hurt to try?

7 Other Employee Reviews for Unique Home Solutions (View Most Recent)

A stable Company with a great reputation.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Unique Home Solutions full-time

Pros

Unique has been in business for over 30 years here in Indianapolis. It is an ESOP company so the employees own 33% of the company. There is more of an ownership mentality than an employee mentality. I really enjoy the sales philosophy that Unique uses of being a consultant to the customer. They train us to put the customer first that is why they pay a salary to the sales consultants. The training I got was direct, honest, ethical and very helpful even though I had 10 years experience in sales. The customers that I go back and see are mostly ecstatic with the work that we do. The customers that aren't happy are taken care of by the customer service department so there is accountability for all divisions. The company expanded into Cleveland this year and is planning multiple expansions over the next several years.

Cons

The sales department will always have ups and downs of selling. There will always be driving no matter what sales company you work for. The drive seems longer if you are not selling. If you are not good at sales you wont make much money, but that seems pretty obvious.

Would be great if the company put the time in to help you succeed.

I have been working at Unique Home Solutions

Pros

If you like driving. This part of the job is great. Training us great.

Cons

Unethical practices. Abusive management. Manipulative approach to sales. Negative work environment across the board. Nobody is happy and this drags down your day to day.

More gas allowance. Stop lying to your employees. Shows too much weakness. Your sales managers are too interested in their own ego to actually help employees succeed. Put them in their place or flat out fire them.

Unique Home Solutions Response

Sep 2, 2014Marketing

Unique Home Solutions is one of the top home remodelers in the state of Indiana. We pride ourselves in being a 33% employee owned company and providing top quality products and service to our ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Unique Home Solutions