Unique Home Solutions

uniquehomesolutions.org
There are newer employer reviews for Unique Home Solutions

Job Title and Duties Don't Match

I worked at Unique Home Solutions

Pros

Profit sharing plan. Good BBB reputaion.

Cons

Five and a half day work week for some positions.

Just because you don't understand a new technology or way to connect with potential customers, if the cost is low to start, what does it hurt to try?

10 Other Employee Reviews for Unique Home Solutions (View Most Recent)

A stable Company with a great reputation.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Unique Home Solutions full-time

Pros

Unique has been in business for over 30 years here in Indianapolis. It is an ESOP company so the employees own 33% of the company. There is more of an ownership mentality than an employee mentality. I really enjoy the sales philosophy that Unique uses of being a consultant to the customer. They train us to put the customer first that is why they pay a salary to the sales consultants. The training I got was direct, honest, ethical and very helpful even though I had 10 years experience in sales. The customers that I go back and see are mostly ecstatic with the work that we do. The customers that aren't happy are taken care of by the customer service department so there is accountability for all divisions. The company expanded into Cleveland this year and is planning multiple expansions over the next several years.

Cons

The sales department will always have ups and downs of selling. There will always be driving no matter what sales company you work for. The drive seems longer if you are not selling. If you are not good at sales you wont make much money, but that seems pretty obvious.

Decent opportunity for someone driven by only money. No good for someone looking to enjoy life.

Current Employee - Marketing
    Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Unique Home Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good compensation if you get goof places to work. Not much other than that

Cons

I hope you don't have a life because you will work every day. rough management. not growth potential.

There are newer employer reviews for Unique Home Solutions