Unisource Worldwide

www.unisourceworldwide.com
  www.unisourceworldwide.com
There are newer employer reviews for Unisource Worldwide

Unisource is a strong, stable company with lots of opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Norcross, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Unisource Worldwide

Pros

Unisource Worldwide gives you the tools that you need to do your job, has a solid compensation structure, and has a group of talented dedicated people that make coming to work enjoyable.

Cons

Management decisions are not always relayed to the lower ranks as quickly as they could be but I feel that I usually hear about new initiatives and changes eventually.

Keep investing in the organization from a people standpoint. We have a number of new, strong people that are rejuvinating the organization.

66 Other Employee Reviews for Unisource Worldwide (View Most Recent)

Great people

Current Employee - Inventory  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Inventory in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Unisource Worldwide

Pros

great people to work with

Cons

no job security no matter how well one performs

Unisource Worldwide provides opportunities to those who enter the company, work hard, & add value to the organization.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Norcross, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Unisource Worldwide

Pros

Unisource Worldwide allows individuals to make decisions without jumping through multiple levels of bureaucracy. You are allowed to make decisions and stand by those decisions. In addition, if you come into the organization, work hard, and perform, Unisource provides many different paths of both lateral and upward career building mobility.

Unisource Worldwide has a strong history, a talented staff, and is an overall quality place to work.

Cons

I don't personally see this next comment as a con but I want to be fair: if you want to advance, you must be decidcated to hard work and you must demonstrate creative ingenuity as is expected with any well respected organization. Promotion is not based on tenure but rather on talent.

There are newer employer reviews for Unisource Worldwide

Worked for Unisource Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!