Regional Engineering Manager

I worked at Unisource Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros

Large company with great history and no debt. The company did make the huge investment in investing in two world class engineering centers which means they are serious about growing the custom engineered packagin solution business.

Cons

The sales staff is terrible and uninspired. Although the engineering staff is top notch, the sales team would not take advantage of this team and waist the talents time with basic RSC and simple solutions. The company wants to grow in thermoforming but does not have a clear plan on how to achieve that. The company is also merging with another equal size company and I expect things will get worse before they get better. I don't see this company getting their act together for another 5-7 years.

If you make an investment in a world class team. Make sure you have a 3-5 year plan on what you hope to get out of them and make sure most of the midle managment personal is aware of that plan.

Other Reviews for Unisource Worldwide

You should think twice. This place is a joke, no respect. Sooooo Glad I walked out.

Current Employee - Warehouseman  in  Mechanicsburg, PA
    Current Employee - Warehouseman in Mechanicsburg, PA

I have been working at Unisource Worldwide full-time for less than a year

Pros

The pay. and some cool people work there.

Cons

NO RESPECT toward associates. Unreasonable overtime. They work you as long as they want, like you have no right to know when the end of the shift will be. Management is MOUTHY, and needs attitude adjustment. Benefits are Horrible HIGH $$$ deductables!!!

Listen to your employees. Stop blaming them for being miserable. IE: If your not happy here, there's the door attitude. Took you 10 months to start a 3rd shift? WTF? Whatever.

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Unisource Worldwide full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good benefits, good starting salary, excellent teamwork

Cons

None that I can think of.

Keep your employees in mind

There are newer employer reviews for Unisource Worldwide.

Worked for Unisource Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!