Unisys
www.unisys.com Blue Bell, PA 5000+ Employees

Flexible, Work Life Balance - A Good Place to Work

Human Resources (Current Employee)

ProsOnce you are up and running, Unisys really is about work life balance and flexibility. You do need to be self motivated to work here. Overall it is a good place to work.

ConsBe prepared to keep digging away at processes until you find an answer. There is an element of "not my job" which can hold up progress, which can be frustrating.

Advice to Senior ManagementSo much flexibility can have an affect on team morale, most of the time I see peopele I work with once a week, a greater effort needs to be made around encouraging the social element, Also, be more transparent in your communication.

One Among the best place to work

Team Lead (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I worked at Unisys full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Opportunities to glow and Learn within the company Cons: Not to be mentioned online Advice to Senior Management: NA More

I had a good work life balance, but that alone did not motivate me.

Information Developer (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I worked at Unisys full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good work life balance. Understanding Manager. Cons: The compensation could have been better. Advice to Senior Management: Take care of the staff. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Unisys.

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!

Unisys – Why Work for Us?

About Unisys Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unisys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Unisys CEO Ed Coleman. All reviews posted anonymously by Unisys employees.