Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unisys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Unisys CEO Ed Coleman. All reviews posted anonymously by Unisys employees.
Current Employee – been working at Unisys full-time for more than a year
Pros – * Good initial Salary
* Great Official Environment (You won't feel like typical indian offices)
* Friendly colleagues
* Flexible working Hours ( really flexible) can do Work from Home as well
* Product Based employees get some extra advantages too (for leaves)
* A really good place to get retire with.
* Awesome Work life balance.
Cons – * At times you might feel life in monotonous
* Again a Management oriented organization (so technically not a very good place for Freshers)
* Less chances for Onsite visit (Specially for Product side )
Advice to Senior Management – Don't compromise on Employees Training. Because here you should see the VALUE not the cost involved in training.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2013-02-14 09:00 PST
About Unisys Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure… — Full Overview
Provided by employer [?]
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.