Unisys

www.unisys.com
There are newer employer reviews for Unisys

A great job opportunity to grow and to learn while going to school along with very interesting career opportunities

Current Employee - Summer Intern in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Summer Intern in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Unisys as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Flexible hours, friendly work environment, interesting and enjoyable work, great work ethic, opportunities to grow and work closely with senior engineers

Cons

Working with rather old technology

If there were one thing that I'd change about the workplace it'd be to work towards eliminating the gap in employee age groups. Currently there are 2 clear age groups, with very few in-between.

785 Other Employee Reviews for Unisys (View Most Recent)

A good place to work. We are a top government contract with great expertise.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at Unisys as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Stable work environment, friendly people and very professional. We work closely together and help each other to succeed.

Cons

Slow to make decisions, managers need to be more decisive in the decision making process to avoid missing out on opportunities. They have not won a lot of new work recently which has limited growth.

The work was great. Management . . . no so good.

I worked at Unisys full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I got to work on state systems, federal agencies servers and other important equipment.

Cons

Management is located in other states and not familar with living costs when they cut salaries 15% and reduced gas allowances below federal guidelines. Management did not take the same paycut. Reviews are poorly formated and health coverage is minimal.

Technicians are your best foot forward. If you treat them like crap, it will reflect to your customers and badly on the company. It reflects badly in Italy, the Asia Pacific area, and now in the US.

There are newer employer reviews for Unisys