United Airlines
www.united.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

So far, so good at United

Director (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at United Airlines full-time for less than a year

ProsAs a new co-worker, I have been impressed with the pride in the organization, the responsiveness to correct issues, good onboarding program (it's easy to figure out where to get information about all of those pesky things like benefits, etc.). I'd also say there's a general sense of positivity here at the offices in Chicago.

ConsAs a new co-worker, I don't have much to offer regarding things that can improve. Overall, the Company seems to share information and has good strategy/vision that is clearly communicated.

It was very helpful in utilizing my Risk Management skills

Risk Management (Former Employee)
Elk Grove Village, IL

I worked at United Airlines full-time for more than a year

Pros: I love to travel and experience different culturs and people Cons: At the time United Airlines were merging and the company… Advice to Senior Management: Valuable people should be protected from losing their jobs. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Analyst

I have been working at United Airlines full-time

Pros: love the culture at United Cons: don't have any cons to say More

There are newer reviews on United Airlines.

Worked for United Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

United Airlines – Why Work for Us?

Now taking off: Your career At United®, we are thriving in the culture that our employees have helped to create, one that encourages new ideas and rewards performance. With the right qualifications, attitude and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at United Airlines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for United Airlines CEO Jeffery A. Smisek . All reviews posted anonymously by United Airlines employees.