United Auto Credit Corp

Good company..bad management.

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Reading, PA
Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Reading, PA

I worked at United Auto Credit Corp

Pros

Good pay and good benefits. I learned alot working for UACC but it is just a job not a career.

Cons

Very high turnover. Too much work not enough employees. All major decisions are made by the corporate office, so they don't give management enough room to make changes or improve work environment. All employees are over worked. In the office I worked for everyone was always in a bad mood because they hated working there. And when I called other offices and the corporate office everyone constantly complained about how much they hated it there. This could have been a great place to work, if it wasn't for bad corporate management.

Treat your employees better.

40 Other Employee Reviews for United Auto Credit Corp (View Most Recent)

Demonstrates, Displays and Delivers!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

I have been working at United Auto Credit Corp full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Every day is new and exciting at UACC. I am allowed enough autonomy to do my job the way I work best, yet enough direction that I won't fail! The culture is work hard, play hard with good pay and incentives.
    Company picnics, Christmas parties and monthly birthday celebrations...Cash incentives weekly ..
    401K is a company match to 6% and Medical is paid for non-smokers...

Cons

The coffee is pretty strong.

Keep up the Drive! I love that the California management is often seen in the Hurst, TX Servicing Center!

Stay away if you don't want to be a work horse

Current Employee - Collector in Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - Collector in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at United Auto Credit Corp full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great facility, nice coworkers, we are allowed to listen to the radio, good bonus and pay

Cons

Healthcare and threatening abusive management. They dont care how they treat you, if you dont have a good day of collecting you will pay for it the next day, they talk down to you and harrass you while your trying to work. They literally threaten you while your working. Worst experience ive ever had.

Change how you treat your employees, learn how to earn their respect. If your employees respect you they will work hard for you. Your leadership is lacking ethics and plain old common sense. Get a clue.

There are newer employer reviews for United Auto Credit Corp