United Auto Credit Corp

Good company..bad management.

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Reading, PA
Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Reading, PA

I worked at United Auto Credit Corp

Pros

Good pay and good benefits. I learned alot working for UACC but it is just a job not a career.

Cons

Very high turnover. Too much work not enough employees. All major decisions are made by the corporate office, so they don't give management enough room to make changes or improve work environment. All employees are over worked. In the office I worked for everyone was always in a bad mood because they hated working there. And when I called other offices and the corporate office everyone constantly complained about how much they hated it there. This could have been a great place to work, if it wasn't for bad corporate management.

Treat your employees better.

44 Other Employee Reviews for United Auto Credit Corp (View Most Recent)

This is the Greatest company I have ever worked for simply because of the people that work here!!

Current Employee - Collections II in Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - Collections II in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at United Auto Credit Corp full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

promote from within, awesome salary, oversized bonuses, awesome culture, industry leader, family oriented, great chemistry

Cons

high demand for excellence,small amount of normal office drama

Understand who individual leaders are from within and allow them to train and develop the current employees to raise the current metrics and increase efficiency. Peer development is increasing and can help bring out the best in all of us. also create more opportunities for team building and allow your employee family to bond and create trust and understanding of the same internal goals while having a good time. maybe create a new position such as an "old time Jesture" for them to make the employees laugh which will allow the employees to feel comfortable and have trust to say good and bad things to get their view across no matter what is going on. HR can sometimes scare them away from saying the truth. Besides surveys like this, this would be a great way to get true feelings to be heard from ALL VALUED EMPLOYEES.

UAC is an extraordinary company.

I have been working at United Auto Credit Corp full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Upper level management treats you with respect. They value each employee's perspective and suggestions. The office culture has been progressing at a positive rate. I enjoy coming to work each and every day. There are advancement opportunities, which are clearly communicated to each employee. The work-life balance is great (we even get a day off for our birthday). Overall, it is a great company to work for.

Cons

None worth mentioning at the moment.

There are newer employer reviews for United Auto Credit Corp