United Auto Credit Corp

www.unitedautocredit.net
  www.unitedautocredit.net
There are newer employer reviews for United Auto Credit Corp

Solid company who appreciates their employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at United Auto Credit Corp full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Starbucks coffee. Ice machine. Open door policy. Growing company. Good people.

Cons

IT needs to be updated. Currently in progress but more needs to be done. Low cubicle walls.

Make better use of technology. No more 19" LCD monitors. Promoting from within is great, but not everyone is Director level quality. The low cubicle walls can be distracting because of people walking by or people talking. Bullpen cubicles would be a better idea. Having executives in cubicles doesn't make the "door more open". I'm actually less inclined to converse with an executive in a cube than I am in an office.

36 Other Employee Reviews for United Auto Credit Corp (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Risk Analyst in Newport Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Risk Analyst in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at United Auto Credit Corp full-time (less than an year)

Pros

One of the biggest advantages I have found when working here is the amount of freedom and trust they have in what I am doing. I am given a wide birth when it comes to what I work on and how I work on it. The biggest thing they ask is that you work hard and efficient, if you do that you will be given the opportunity to succeed.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, however if I had to say something it is that I believe that training and documentation of responsibilities could be improved. This is a small suggestion but it does not effect my ability to do my job so it is not a big deal to me.

Keep up the great work. Do not stop giving your employees the freedom to work creatively and occasionally make mistakes. This mindset allows us to think outside the box and solve problems in a more efficient and productive manner.

My Experience at United Auto Credit has been great!

Current Employee - Human Resource Assistant in Hurst, TX
    Current Employee - Human Resource Assistant in Hurst, TX

I have been working at United Auto Credit Corp full-time (less than an year)

Pros

We have a great atmosphere, with many oppurtunities to grow and expand. Everyone is open to new ideas that will allow the company to continue growth, and create a better work enviroment.

Cons

The downsides of working for United Auto Credit are few and far between. The company appreciates each and every employee, and plans fun events to show their gratitude.

Keep up the good work!