United Blood Services

www.unitedbloodservices.org

OK job but HORRIBLE and UNCARING management.

Donor Care Specialist (Former Employee) Fargo, ND

ProsDecent pay, reasonable benefits, frequent raises. Rewarding. Good training program. You could spend a lot of time traveling so you will really get to know your co-workers and make some lasting friendships. The only reason I stayed for so long was I had the greatest co-workers!

ConsRidiculous time and attendance policies. Never able to use PTO time. Very hard to schedule anything because your schedule is never set. Management is my biggest complaint; lots of back-stabbing, and attacking by supervisors. Supervisors will throw you under the bus in a minute. If you share your opinion it is called insubordination. Forced to drive in hazardous weather conditions b/c blood drives are never cancelled. We had to drive in blizzards, on flooded road (literally under water) . . . crazy.

Advice to Senior ManagementMgmt needs to go back in the trenches. They need to remember how hard the work is and appreciate the techs who do all of the actual work.

Slave labor

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at United Blood Services

Pros: It is income during a time when finding a job… Cons: Long hours, inconsistent hours, very strict attendance policy (pray you… Advice to Senior Management: Your position does not entitle you to strut like a peacock. Be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Extremely Disappointing

Assistant Supervisor/HST II (Former Employee) Peoria, AZ

I worked at United Blood Services

Pros: Assisting in a very SMALL way in ensuring valley hospitals were… Cons: This is not a NOT FOR PROFIT company per se, lets get real, the division, Blood Services, is yes however, the all encompassing parent… Advice to Senior Management: Spend some time in the trenches to see whats really going on ...… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on United Blood Services.

Worked for United Blood Services? Contribute to the Community!